The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website – website operating under the address atmsystem.pl
- External service – internet service of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator – ATM System Sp. z o.o., operating at the following address: Bielany Wrocławskie, 55-040 Kobierzyce, ul. Błękitna 3, with a tax identification number (NIP): PL8991083065, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on User devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – electronic device with software via which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s computer system
- External Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of External Services
- Session Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after ending the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Storage and reading mechanisms Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is virtually impossible to transfer viruses, trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as eg visit statistics, User Equipment statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- Serving multimedia services – the Administrator and External Services uses Cookie files to serve Users of multimedia services.
§ 5 EXTERNAL SERVICES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 POSSIBILITIES TO DETERMINE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND ACCESS TO USER DEVICES BY SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
- The User may at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Limiting the recording and access to cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the Website’s functions to fail.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.